Cost of living in Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 404 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.710 JOD / USD
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Colorado Springs, Colorado (United States) is 53% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,986 ($2,798) in Colorado Springs, Colorado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Xian costs 2,000元 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £150 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €120 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 34 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (about 3 hours ago)