Cost of living in Colón, Panama compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.711 JOD / PAB
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Colón (Panama) is 28% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,410 (1,983 B/.) in Colón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Mannheim costs €12 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ulan Bator costs 40,000 ₮ (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 400 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jakarta costs Rp 45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Leicester costs £202 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)