Cost of living in Colombo, Sri Lanka compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 855 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00445 JOD / LKR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Colombo (Sri Lanka) is 17% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,078 (242,385 ₨) in Colombo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lahore costs ₨40 (less than a minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Jyväskylä costs €30 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 120₴ (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cambridge costs £58 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 8,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)