Cost of living in Coimbra, Portugal vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.790 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is 8% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,192 (€1,509) in Coimbra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨35 (4 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Ranchi costs ₨1,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caracas costs 1,000,000 Bs.S. (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php150,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kandy costs 60,990 ₨ (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Billings, Montana costs $25 (about 4 hours ago)