Cost of living in Coimbra, Portugal compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.824 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is 13% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,246 (€1,512) in Coimbra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in New Plymouth costs NZ$774 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$250 (18 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Tokyo costs ¥1,250 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ahmedabad costs ₨19,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vienna costs €3,500 (about 2 hours ago)