Cost of living in Coimbra, Portugal compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 333 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.831 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is 14% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,367 (€1,645) in Coimbra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Aalborg costs kr15 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 2,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Hyderabad costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kaunas costs €3.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Rochester, New York costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)