Cost of living in Coimbra, Portugal compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 220 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.813 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is 12% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,461 (€1,797) in Coimbra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 15 Bds$ (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $55 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)