Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 239 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10343 JOD / BOB
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 12% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,138 ($b11,000) in Cochabamba.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$8 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.50 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Evora costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)