Cost of living in Cleveland, Ohio, United States compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 345 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.709 JOD / USD
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cleveland, Ohio (United States) is 52% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,677 ($2,363) in Cleveland, Ohio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.75 (17 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $100 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Port Elizabeth costs R 16 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨230 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dundee costs £15 (30 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)