Cost of living in Ciudad Victoria, Mexico vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03777 JOD / MXN
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Victoria (Mexico) is 27% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 951 (Mex$ 25,170) in Ciudad Victoria.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Zabrze costs 1,200 zł (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Contagem costs R$ 50 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karbala costs 45,000 Dinar (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Zapopan costs Mex$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Rimini costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Lubbock, Texas costs $605 (about 1 hour ago)