Cost of living in Ciudad Lopez Mateos, Mexico compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03784 JOD / MXN
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Lopez Mateos (Mexico) is 7% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,114 (Mex$ 29,456) in Ciudad Lopez Mateos.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$20,000,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ufa costs руб 400 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €68 (22 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vancouver costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Asansol costs ₨90 (about 1 hour ago)