Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Zarqa, Jordan
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 207 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07093 JOD / VEF *
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 55% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,855 (Bs 26,150) in Ciudad Guayana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nice costs €409 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,700 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Burlington, Vermont costs $101 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Orlando, Florida costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)