Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Zarqa, Jordan
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00002 JOD / VEF *
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 53% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 606 (Bs 37,536,281) in Ciudad Guayana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$4,000,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belize City costs BZ$10 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Yangon costs 1,000 Kyat (24 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 16 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Kingston costs J$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Atlanta, Georgia costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)