Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Zarqa, Jordan
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00000 JOD / VEF *
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 54% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 504 (Bs 176,243,392) in Ciudad Guayana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tucson, Arizona costs $90 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Düsseldorf costs €5.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 80₴ (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gujranwala costs ₨1,200 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vancouver costs C$22,500 (10 minutes ago)