Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Zarqa, Jordan
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07080 JOD / VEF *
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 59% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,912 (Bs 26,999) in Ciudad Guayana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Antananarivo costs 938 Ariary (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $12 (32 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Palo Alto, California costs $35 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 199 (39 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Leuven costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Osasco costs R$ 90,000 (about 1 hour ago)