Cost of living in Ciudad del Este, Paraguay compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00012 JOD / PYG
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad del Este (Paraguay) is 12% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,148 (9,214,626 Gs) in Ciudad del Este.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 7KM (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 7,000 kn (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 74 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 302,730 Franc (about 1 hour ago)