Cost of living in Ciudad del Este, Paraguay compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00012 JOD / PYG
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad del Este (Paraguay) is 13% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,125 (9,426,304 Gs) in Ciudad del Este.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Kazan' costs руб 800 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $15 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 173 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 6,777 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Zenica costs 350KM (about 1 hour ago)