Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Zarqa, Jordan
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01146 JOD / VES *
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 35% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 714 (62,285 Bs.S.) in Ciudad Bolívar.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Ottawa costs C$35 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fortaleza costs R$ 800 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €400 (11 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tallinn costs €25 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)