Cost of living in City of San Marino, San Marino compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.867 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in City of San Marino (San Marino) is 26% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,639 (€1,891) in City of San Marino to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Abbotsford costs C$1.42 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$500 (about 2 hours ago)