Cost of living in City of San Marino, San Marino compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.824 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in City of San Marino (San Marino) is 22% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,467 (€1,780) in City of San Marino to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 7 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $10 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Iasi costs 2,000 lei (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $762 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 400 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)