Cost of living in Cidade de Nacala, Mozambique compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01208 JOD / MZN
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cidade de Nacala (Mozambique) is 125% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,694 (222,951 MT) in Cidade de Nacala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rajkot costs ₨800 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kelowna costs C$23,901 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manila costs Php50 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨18,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Guwahati costs ₨53 (about 2 hours ago)