Cost of living in Cidade de Nacala, Mozambique compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01201 JOD / MZN
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cidade de Nacala (Mozambique) is 122% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,659 (221,416 MT) in Cidade de Nacala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Brighton and Hove costs £688 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rotterdam costs €1.78 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 199 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Kingston costs J$300 (about 2 hours ago)