Cost of living in Cidade de Nacala, Mozambique compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01172 JOD / MZN
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cidade de Nacala (Mozambique) is 119% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,624 (223,784 MT) in Cidade de Nacala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Harare costs $2.19 (17 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Bogotá costs COL$180,663 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.080 (26 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tehran costs ﷼ 600,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (about 1 hour ago)