Cost of living in Chungju, South Korea compared to Zarqa, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00066 JOD / KRW
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chungju (South Korea) is 5% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,160 (₩1,760,960) in Chungju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$6.00 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Munich costs €0.89 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 750 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $400 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Wuhan costs 元10 (about 1 hour ago)