Cost of living in Chumphon, Thailand compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02134 JOD / THB
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chumphon (Thailand) is 17% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 992 (46,495 ฿) in Chumphon.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 6,000 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $477 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abbotsford costs C$15 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 1.00 ₩ (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £550 (42 minutes ago)