Cost of living in Chumphon, Thailand compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02222 JOD / THB
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chumphon (Thailand) is 15% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,102 (49,610 ฿) in Chumphon.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £26 (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $18 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Southend-on-Sea costs £80 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$82 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 17,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Abuja costs 600 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)