Cost of living in Christchurch, New Zealand compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 530 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.516 JOD / NZD
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Christchurch (New Zealand) is 62% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,784 (NZ$3,454) in Christchurch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 5.000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $7 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 20 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ottawa costs C$1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)