Cost of living in Christchurch, New Zealand vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 303 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.48651 JOD / NZD
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Christchurch (New Zealand) is 62% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,785 (NZ$3,668) in Christchurch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $3,863 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Islamabad costs ₨1,500,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cancún costs Mex$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £3.50 (about 1 hour ago)