Cost of living in Christchurch, New Zealand compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 359 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.46786 JOD / NZD
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Christchurch (New Zealand) is 50% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,798 (NZ$3,843) in Christchurch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 15 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $75 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 120,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 800 лв (about 1 hour ago)