Cost of living in Chomutov, Czech Republic compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03185 JOD / CZK
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chomutov (Czech Republic) is 7% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,116 (35,050 Kč) in Chomutov.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $50 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 1,500 Ft (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Constanţa costs 11 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)