Cost of living in Chittagong, Bangladesh compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00849 JOD / BDT
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chittagong (Bangladesh) is 11% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,066 (Taka 125,498) in Chittagong.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vigo costs €10 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Des Moines, Iowa costs $813 (26 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sarajevo costs 35KM (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 65,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bratislava costs €499 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)