Cost of living in Chişinău, Moldova vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.03956 JOD / MDL
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chişinău (Moldova) is 23% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 927 (23,425 Leu) in Chişinău.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Asheville, North Carolina costs $22,790 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Zabrze costs 1,200 zł (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Contagem costs R$ 50 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karbala costs 45,000 Dinar (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Zapopan costs Mex$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Rimini costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)