Cost of living in Chipata, Zambia compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07102 JOD / ZMW
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chipata (Zambia) is 11% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,067 (15,018 Kwacha) in Chipata.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Windhoek costs 14 N$ (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 10KM (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 340 (about 2 hours ago)