Cost of living in Chingola, Zambia compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06065 JOD / ZMW
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chingola (Zambia) is 50% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,805 (29,766 Kwacha) in Chingola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Portland, Oregon costs $1,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mountain View, California costs $3,532 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $200 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 13,015 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $508 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Riga costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)