Cost of living in Chingola, Zambia vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05740 JOD / ZMW
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chingola (Zambia) is 44% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,730 (30,146 Kwacha) in Chingola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €15 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Chicago, Illinois costs $13 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,850 (20 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Glasgow costs £2.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$145 (about 2 hours ago)