Cost of living in Chimbote, Peru compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20976 JOD / PEN
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chimbote (Peru) is 18% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 988 (S/. 4,708) in Chimbote.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manchester costs £5.49 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guayaquil costs $35 (41 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Nantes costs €22 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Granada costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.00 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,440 (about 2 hours ago)