Cost of living in Chimbote, Peru compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21570 JOD / PEN
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chimbote (Peru) is 16% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,089 (S/. 5,050) in Chimbote.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vancouver costs C$22,500 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Amsterdam costs €1.29 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $70 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 95,670 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.75TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)