Cost of living in Chilpancingo, Mexico vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03764 JOD / MXN
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chilpancingo (Mexico) is 26% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 888 (Mex$ 23,589) in Chilpancingo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €15 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Chicago, Illinois costs $13 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,850 (17 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $8 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Glasgow costs £2.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$145 (about 2 hours ago)