Cost of living in Chillan, Chile compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00106 JOD / CLP
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chillan (Chile) is 6% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,127 (CH$1,059,084) in Chillan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$20 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €15 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $100 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Braga costs €42 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,514 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Växjö costs 150 kr (about 1 hour ago)