Cost of living in Chiclayo, Peru compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21447 JOD / PEN
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiclayo (Peru) is 9% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,092 (S/. 5,091) in Chiclayo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stavanger costs kr 500 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$20,000,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ufa costs руб 400 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €68 (42 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vancouver costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £12,900 (about 1 hour ago)