Cost of living in Chiclayo, Peru compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21898 JOD / PEN
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiclayo (Peru) is 7% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,022 (S/. 4,666) in Chiclayo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Toledo, Ohio costs $367 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.80 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 120 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (40 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Diyarbakır costs 15TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 120₴ (about 1 hour ago)