Cost of living in Chiang Rai, Thailand compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02202 JOD / THB
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiang Rai (Thailand) is about the same as in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,232 (55,938 ฿) in Chiang Rai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥900 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $600 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Zagreb costs 0.70 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Antofagasta costs CH$700,000 (about 2 hours ago)