Cost of living in Chiang Rai, Thailand compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02216 JOD / THB
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiang Rai (Thailand) is about the same as in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,234 (55,683 ฿) in Chiang Rai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,017 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Anápolis costs R$ 132 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,287 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ljubljana costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)