Cost of living in Chiang Rai, Thailand compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02180 JOD / THB
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiang Rai (Thailand) is about the same as in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,230 (56,439 ฿) in Chiang Rai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £54 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puerto Montt costs CH$854 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 300,000 kr (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 3,000 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (about 3 hours ago)