Cost of living in Chiang Mai, Thailand compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 339 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02259 JOD / THB
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is about the same as in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,059 (46,884 ฿) in Chiang Mai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨700 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Joinville costs R$ 200 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €3,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨50 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Saint Petersburg costs руб 115 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs NZ$999 (26 minutes ago)