Cost of living in Chiang Mai, Thailand compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 305 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02143 JOD / THB
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is 8% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,099 (51,271 ฿) in Chiang Mai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guwahati costs ₨300 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Vienna costs €100 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Vilnius costs €549 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Wrocław costs 2,450 zł (about 1 hour ago)