Cost of living in Chiang Mai, Thailand compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 385 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02170 JOD / THB
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is 6% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,123 (51,775 ฿) in Chiang Mai.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Maui costs $1.58 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩813,200 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元150 (about 1 hour ago)