Cost of living in Chiang Mai, Thailand vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 267 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.02219 JOD / THB
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is about the same as in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,287 (57,982 ฿) in Chiang Mai.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Chicago, Illinois costs $13 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,850 (13 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $8 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Glasgow costs £2.40 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$145 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 600 (about 2 hours ago)