Cost of living in Chernivtsi, Ukraine compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02569 JOD / UAH
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chernivtsi (Ukraine) is 18% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 902 (35,112₴) in Chernivtsi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.75 (17 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $100 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Port Elizabeth costs R 16 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨230 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dundee costs £15 (30 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)