Cost of living in Chernihiv, Ukraine vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.02636 JOD / UAH
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chernihiv (Ukraine) is 26% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 889 (33,711₴) in Chernihiv.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Zabrze costs 1,200 zł (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Contagem costs R$ 50 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karbala costs 45,000 Dinar (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Zapopan costs Mex$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Rimini costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Lubbock, Texas costs $605 (about 1 hour ago)