Cost of living in Cherepovets, Russia compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01155 JOD / RUB
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cherepovets (Russia) is 21% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,027 (руб 88,981) in Cherepovets.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,047 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Copenhagen costs kr236,971 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £8,600 (about 1 hour ago)