Cost of living in Cherepovets, Russia compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01117 JOD / RUB
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cherepovets (Russia) is 23% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 851 (руб 76,179) in Cherepovets.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in San Antonio, Texas costs $610 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bauru costs R$ 2,999 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Pereira costs COL$2,818 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Eugene, Oregon costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (about 2 hours ago)