Cost of living in Chengdu, China compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 347 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10359 JOD / CNY
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is about the same as in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,061 (元10,239) in Chengdu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £54 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puerto Montt costs CH$854 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 300,000 kr (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 3,000 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (about 3 hours ago)