Cost of living in Chelyabinsk, Russia compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01190 JOD / RUB
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chelyabinsk (Russia) is 27% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 879 (руб 73,849) in Chelyabinsk.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Aalborg costs kr15 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 2,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Hyderabad costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kaunas costs €3.45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Rochester, New York costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)