Cost of living in Chelyabinsk, Russia vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01068 JOD / RUB
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chelyabinsk (Russia) is 30% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 910 (руб 85,159) in Chelyabinsk.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gurgaon costs ₨900,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 50 lei (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 750 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Parma costs €5.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (about 1 hour ago)