Cost of living in Chattanooga, Tennessee, United States compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 250 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.710 JOD / USD
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chattanooga, Tennessee (United States) is 37% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,507 ($2,124) in Chattanooga, Tennessee to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $10 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $20 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Burgos costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $15 (about 1 hour ago)