Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.553 JOD / CAD
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 43% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,855 (C$3,355) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$80 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Abbotsford costs C$1.42 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)