Cost of living in Charlotte Amalie, U.S. Virgin Islands compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 150%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.711 JOD / USD
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlotte Amalie (U.S. Virgin Islands) is 93% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,319 ($3,264) in Charlotte Amalie to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Mannheim costs €12 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ulan Bator costs 40,000 ₮ (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 400 ﷼ (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jakarta costs Rp 45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Leicester costs £202 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lisbon costs €2.95 (about 2 hours ago)