Cost of living in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco, Mexico compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03753 JOD / MXN
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco (Mexico) is 6% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,376 (Mex$ 36,658) in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (35 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Boston, Massachusetts costs $98 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)