Cost of living in Changzhou, China compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10559 JOD / CNY
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changzhou (China) is 11% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,335 (元12,642) in Changzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (35 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Boston, Massachusetts costs $98 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)