Cost of living in Changzhi, China compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10358 JOD / CNY
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changzhi (China) is 10% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,436 (元13,859) in Changzhi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Suez costs E£ 12 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 54,610 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tucson, Arizona costs $90 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Düsseldorf costs €5.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gujranwala costs ₨1,200 (17 minutes ago)