Cost of living in Changzhi, China vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10468 JOD / CNY
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changzhi (China) is 11% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,223 (11,685元) in Changzhi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Glasgow costs £1.87 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Christchurch costs NZ$23,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €15 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 200 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ulan Bator costs 1,000,000 ₮ (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Londrina costs R$ 95,000 (about 2 hours ago)