Cost of living in Changwon, South Korea compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00067 JOD / KRW
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is 69% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,026 (₩3,039,916) in Changwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Farrukhabad costs ₨30 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $0.70 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨300 (36 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (40 minutes ago)