Cost of living in Changwon, South Korea compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00063 JOD / KRW
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is 61% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,770 (₩2,808,105) in Changwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Liverpool costs £500 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 22 lei (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €28 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £499 (37 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tashkent costs 9,000 сўм (43 minutes ago)