Cost of living in Chandigarh, India vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 376 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00985 JOD / INR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chandigarh (India) is 20% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,040 (₨105,544) in Chandigarh.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$76 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Nanchang costs 139元 (about 3 hours ago)