Cost of living in Chakwal, Pakistan vs Zarqa, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00501 JOD / PKR *
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chakwal (Pakistan) is 13% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,358 (₨271,218) in Chakwal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$1,500,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maui costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 25元 (about 3 hours ago)