Cost of living in Chaiyaphum, Thailand vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02165 JOD / THB
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chaiyaphum (Thailand) is 5% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,261 (58,255 ฿) in Chaiyaphum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Xian costs 2,000元 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £150 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €120 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 34 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)