Cost of living in Ceuta, Spain compared to Zarqa, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.830 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ceuta (Spain) is 32% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,578 (€1,901) in Ceuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨20 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,870 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 70,000,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $102 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ottawa costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)