Cost of living in Celaya, Mexico compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03783 JOD / MXN
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Celaya (Mexico) is 25% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 973 (Mex$ 25,719) in Celaya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 3.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Victoria costs C$24,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Birmingham costs £8 (23 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $60 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Massachusetts costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)