Cost of living in Celaya, Mexico vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03529 JOD / MXN
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Celaya (Mexico) is 15% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,016 (Mex$ 28,797) in Celaya.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €15 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Spokane, Washington costs $224 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Springfield, Illinois costs $10 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$76 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)