Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa, United States compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.708 JOD / USD
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa (United States) is 20% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,440 ($2,036) in Cedar Falls, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windsor costs C$11 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 49 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $30 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $300 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,720 (39 minutes ago)