Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 419 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01313 JOD / PHP
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 5% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,140 (Php86,780) in Cebu City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €500 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €67 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puducherry costs ₨83 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥163 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Springfield, Illinois costs $22 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $2,220 (about 1 hour ago)