Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 307 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01332 JOD / PHP
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 6% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,132 (Php84,979) in Cebu City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨30,495 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £12 (24 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $5.98 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Liverpool costs £1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)