Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 312 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01374 JOD / PHP
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 6% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,123 (Php81,717) in Cebu City.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$300 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Manama costs Dinar 800 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨28,462 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $15 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,365 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨38 (about 1 hour ago)