Cost of living in Cayenne, French Guiana compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.873 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cayenne (French Guiana) is 75% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,274 (€2,604) in Cayenne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leicester costs £2.75 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pretoria costs R 800 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tacoma, Washington costs $24 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 31,000₴ (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 35 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lahti costs €58 (about 1 hour ago)