Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.18907 JOD / BRL
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is about the same as in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,320 (R$ 6,982) in Caxias do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 10,000 Shilling (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨121,980 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 14 B/. (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £3,440 (26 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)