Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19157 JOD / BRL
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 6% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,030 (R$ 5,376) in Caxias do Sul.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tallinn costs €25 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Albany, New York costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)