Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 347 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19019 JOD / BRL
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 7% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,022 (R$ 5,374) in Caxias do Sul.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kiel costs €400 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Almaty costs 5,000 KZT (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 2,500 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)