Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18039 JOD / BRL
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 10% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 986 (R$ 5,463) in Caxias do Sul.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Moncton costs C$1.25 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 20 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tucson, Arizona costs $50 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Venice costs €5.20 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 300TL (about 1 hour ago)