Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.18907 JOD / BRL
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is about the same as in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,219 (R$ 6,445) in Caxias do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Glasgow costs £1.87 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Christchurch costs NZ$23,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 200 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ulan Bator costs 1,000,000 ₮ (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Londrina costs R$ 95,000 (about 2 hours ago)