Cost of living in Catania, Italy compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.827 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Catania (Italy) is 27% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,395 (€1,687) in Catania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- 250 g of local cheese in Yekaterinburg costs руб 240 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 5.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €7 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gweru costs $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)